Having heard the Dominican Republic has the best golf courses in the Caribbean Stuart and I went out to check for ourselves. What we found far exceeded either both of our expectations! In addition to truly world-class golf we found some superb resorts offering great food and excellent service. Being the Caribbean I don’t need to explain the quality of the beaches… We took loads of videos and photos and these will be in our trip report which we’ll share soon.
Have a look at the amazing offer below which includes playing on the iconic Teeth of the Dog course and as well as two other excellent courses at the superb Casa De Campo Resort. We loved this resort and know you will too, just get in touch to find out all about it.
Golf Holiday Offer:
12 nights All Inclusive from £2,995 pp
Flights & transfers
Unlimited golf with buggies!
Play the Teeth of The Dog, Dye Fore & The Links
Casa De Campo All Inclusive Experience Inclusions:
- Full American breakfast, snack, lunch and dinner at selected restaurants or room service with delivery charge
- Unlimited golf on 3 superb courses (63 holes) includes Green Fee, shared cart, range balls
- Teeth of the Dog: 18 holes. Caddies are mandatory $25 per couple + tip
- Dye Fore: 27 holes. 9 holes Dye Fore, 9 holes Marina, 9 holes The Lakes
- The Links: 18 holes
- Unlimited drinks at Resort restaurants, bars, lounges and Oasis golf course cart (some exclusions)
- Unlimited horseback riding, use of the fitness center, tennis courses and non-motorized water sports
- One round of ¨Skeet / Trap¨ shooting
Convinced yet? Find our more and enquire on our offer page