Los Angeles and Palm Springs Signature Golf Tour
Play some of the top courses in California on this 11 day golf tour to Los Angeles and Palm Springs.
This USA Golf Tour includes:
- Flights from the U.K.
- Rental Car
- 3 nights at Intercontinental Los Angeles Downtown in a Classic Room
- 7 nights at La Quinta Resort & Club – Deluxe Poolside Casitas
- All local and state taxes
- 6 rounds of golf
- Daily breakfast in both hotels
- Day tour of Los Angeles
You will play a round of golf at:
- Trump National Golf Club LA
- Stadium Course at PGA West
- Nicklaus Tournament Course at TPC West
- Norman Course at TPC West
- Mountain Course at La Quinta
- Indian Wells Players Course
Day by Day itinerary
Day 1 – Arrival at Los Angeles
- Arrival at Los Angeles Airport.
- Check-in at Intercontinental Los Angeles Downtown – a new icon of luxury in downtown Los Angeles and a peerless haven of unbeatable views and spacious accommodation.
Day 2 – Golf at Trump National Los Angeles
- The first round of the trip, golf at Trump National Los Angeles.
- This course is perched upon the jagged California cliffs taking advantage of one of the most incredible views in the world from every home.
Day 3 – Discover LA!
- Experience Los Angeles in a 5-hour private guided tour customized to your preference. The tour may include a stop at the iconic Hollywood Sign, as well as visits to Beverly Hills (Rodeo Drive), Venice Beach, the Santa Monica Pier, Mann’s Chinese Theater, Star Walk of Fame, the Farmers Market, and The Grove.
Day 4 – Palm Springs
- After breakfast, drive to Palm Springs.
- Arrive at La Quinta Resort & Club where you will spend the next 7 nights.
- The luxuriously styled accommodation offers mountain, pool or garden views. Each of the ‘Deluxe Poolside Casitas’ contains a deluxe bathroom with dual vanity and Talavera tiles.
Day 5 – Norman Course at PGA West
- After a delicious breakfast at the hotel, you will tee-off at Norman Course at PGA West.
- This challenging, yet fair design from Greg Norman features an abundance of sand, pockets of wildflowers, nine lakes and panoramic vistas – unmatched anywhere in the Coachella Valley.
Day 6 – Stadium Course at PGA West
- After another wonderful breakfast, it’s back to PGA West this time to play the Stadium Course.
- Walk in the footsteps of golf legends on the Stadium Course at PGA WEST, ranked among some of the best courses in the world.
Day 7 – The Mountain Course at La Quinta
- Enjoy your breakfast before taking on The Mountain Course.
- Nestled at the base of the picturesque Santa Rosa Mountains, this Pete Dye design is famed for its playability and stunning visuals
Day 8 – A day at leisure
- Fill this day however you wish. Explore Palm Springs or take some time to relax at the hotel.
Day 9 – Indian Wells Course – Players Course
- Make your way to the Indian Wells Golf Resort after breakfast for a round on the Players Course.
- A classic American design complete with sculpted bunkers in a style reminiscent of Riviera, Winged Foot and the brilliant golf courses created by Dr. Alistair Mackenzie near Melbourne, Australia.
Day 10 – Nicklaus Course at PGA West
- Time for a return to PGA West for a round of golf at Nicklaus Tournament Course
- The same forceful presence the Golden Bear brought to his game is evident in his challenging desert layout.
- The intensity and demand of this Jack Nicklaus design is tempered by dramatic beauty and excitement of playing one of the most highly regarded courses in the Palm Springs area.
Day 11 – Departure
- Enjoy a final breakfast at the hotel and check out before driving to the airport to catch your flight home.
Melia Grand Hermitage
Some oTher Hotel
With Hotel Info