Cape Town & George Escorted Golf Tour with Jacques Feb – March 2019
Experience the best of South Africa guided by a proud South African Jacques Gous PGA & receive private golf tuition.
Travel with South African Golf Professional Jacques Gous and enjoy golf tuition during this 10-night golfing holiday to the beautiful South Africa and explore the country with a true and proud South African.
You will spend four nights at the Commodore Hotel in Cape Town followed by 6 nights at the Protea Hotel King George. This tour includes 6 rounds of championship golf. Extension tours are also available.
NO SPACES REMAINING – TOUR IS COMPLETELY FULL
Beat the rush & sign up for next years early.
- Flights with British Airways including 23kg luggage plus golf clubs
- 4 nights in Cape Town staying at The Commodore Hotel
- 6 nights at the Protea Hotel King George
- 6 rounds of golf – Erinvale GC, Pearl Valley GC, George GC, Pinnacle Point and, the Montagu & Outeniqua Golf Courses at Fancourt
- All transport for entire journey
- Golf tuition with Jacques Gous
- Optional Excursions are available such as trip to the Table Mountain, Boulders Beach & Ostrich Farms
- Game Drive on Private Game Reserve available
- 5 meals are included
- 26 February – 8 March 2019
There are many reasons why Cape Town is regularly selected as one of the top tourist destinations in the world for location, sightseeing and dining. Experience an amazing South Africa golf holidays in Cape Town while staying in this stylish and elegant setting.
Located adjacent to the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, The Commodore Hotel provides sweeping views of Table Mountain, Cape Town Harbour and Robben Island. With the close golf courses of Clovelly, Royal Cape and Steenberg, The Commodore is the perfect hotel for golf holidays in South Africa.
Enjoy The Clipper, the Commodore Hotel restaurant which is strongly influenced by a nautical theme. Upon entering the lounge area, you are greeted by a fireplace and warm wooden furnishings. Scale models of ships, as well as artwork, remind patrons of these glorious vessels that once sailed the oceans. By using the finest and freshest ingredients, the hotel chef proudly create unique dishes with a global influence that will exceed your expectations.
Stylish living, quality service and a tranquil setting have ensured that guests return year after year, excited to experience all that is a South Africa golf holiday.
Erinvale Golf Course
Pearl Valley Golf Course
George Golf Club
Pinnacle Point Golf Course
Fancourts Montagu Golf Course
Fancourts Outeniqua Golf Course
Melia Grand Hermitage
Some oTher Hotel
With Hotel Info