Constance Lemuria Seychelles with Complimentary Golf
- 12 Nights HALF BOARD staying in a Junior Suite
- Complimentary Golf on Lemuria Golf Course
- Including luxury return airport transfers
- Return Economy Class flights with BA Inc. 23kg & golf bag pp
The Lemuria Resort – is a 5-star luxury resort with free golf on the hotels 18-hole Championship golf course that enjoys an idyllic location on the northwest coast of Praslin island in the Seychelles, this hotel is ideal for honeymooners, golfers and family holidays. This elegant resort offers 3 superb beaches with a stunning underwater world life for you to explore.
Constance Lémuria Seychelles
The Lémuria Resort - a 5-star luxury Resort with free golf on an 18 hole Championship golf course that enjoys an idyllic location on the northwest coast of Praslin island in the Seychelles – is ideal for honeymooners, golfers and family holidays.
Surrounded by luxuriant and rare vegetation, washed by the warm waters of the calm lagoon, the hotel lies sheltered from the prevailing winds. The sea with its many hues of turquoise, the fresh green hinterland and the three secluded white sand beaches all combine to make it a truly exceptional site.
The hotel is in harmony with its natural surroundings providing an ambiance of tranquillity and elegance. The simplicity of the buildings, through a unique and striking use of natural wood and stone, respond sympathetically with the light and water.
The swimming pool has three levels, which flow down the hillside to the sea. Just 5 minutes away from Praslin airstrip but a million miles away from the hustle and bustle of modern life.
- Location: On the north-west coast of Praslin Island.
- Transfer Times: Approximately 15 minute flight from Mahe.
- Rooms: 96 Suites, 8 villas and 1 Presidential villa.
- Restaurants: 2 Restaurants and 2 bars.
- Water Activities: There is a charge for scuba diving and deep-sea fishing. Free watersports include windsurfing, hobie catamarans, snorkelling, pedal boats and kayaks.
- Land Activities: Golf, fully-equipped gym, tennis and mountain bike hire.
- Beauty Services: U Spa by Constance
- Board Basis: Bed & Breakfast
- Free green fees whilst staying at the hotel
- Golf equipment available for rent
- Club cars available for rent
- Tee times can be booked with the concierge
Lemuria Resort Golf Course of the island of Praslin is the only course in Seychelles. Residents enjoy free green fees on the 18-hole championship golf course, which winds its way through the forest from one outstanding beach to another – a truly remarkable setting. We particularly enjoyed playing off the elevated tees with panoramic views of the ocean and surrounding islands, the 15th hole is the one you’ll remember most of all.
The course was opened in October 2000 and offers a great challenge to all levels of players, professionals and amateurs alike. This spectacular course borders the enchanting beaches of both the Small Kerlan Cove and the Grand Kerlan Cove. Palm trees, allowing the light to intermittently filter through, fringe the first 12 holes. From the 13th hole, the course extends over the steep slopes of a thickly forested hill, with breathtaking vistas.