Casa De Campo Dominican Republic All Inclusive Golfing Holiday
Experience unlimited golf on 3 championship Caribbean courses with this 7 night All Inclusive golfing holiday to the Dominican Republic.
- Flights from the UK with British Airways
- Return airport transfers
- 12 nights All Inclusive in a Pete Dye Golf Lodge Room
- Unlimited golf at: Teeth of The Dog, Dye Fore & The Links
- Shared cart & range balls included with the rounds
- From £2,875 pp
- 7 night Offer: All Inclusive, Flights, Transfers, Unlimited Golf with Buggies, From £2,250 pp
All Inclusive Details:
- Full American breakfast, snack, lunch and dinner at Resort restaurants or room service with applicable delivery extra charge. Minitas Beach Club restaurant not included.
- Unlimited drinks at Resort restaurants, bars, lounges and Oasis golf course cart (bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, speciality cognacs and premium brand liqueurs are NOT included)
- Unlimited horseback riding, use of the fitness centre, tennis courses and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach
- One round of ¨Skeet / Trap¨ shooting per adult during stay. Shooting feature is NOT included for children
- Children three years old and under are free. Children’s rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programs.
- Complimentary 4-passenger personal golf cart
- Unused Packaged features are non-refundable. Sports lessons are NOT included.
- MINITAS Beach Club restaurant can be used for Lunch or Dinner for a surcharge fee of US$38 per person per meal, inclusive of 18% of tax and 10% of service charge. Surcharge fee is non-commissionable, to be paid by the guest at the restaurant. Inclusions: Appetizer, main course, dessert and drinks by the glass.
Please note: A caddy is compulsory on the Teeth of the Dog golf course & will cost $25
Casa De Campo Golf Resort
This stunning 7,000-acre resort in La Romana in the Dominican Republic features impressive hotel rooms and suites, as well as spectacular villas with private pools in lavish settings – ideal for group gatherings and celebrations.
All hotel and villa guests can explore the lush, tropical grounds on personal, complimentary golf carts included with their stay. And just beyond the shores, the secluded Catalina and Saona Islands await with even more hidden beaches and lush surroundings to discover.
Click here for more information about the resort's restaurants and here for details on the rooms. The details of what is included in all-inclusive can change so please request up to date information on booking.
"Casa de Campo is probably one of the safest places you could have a holiday at, it is regarded as ‘the Hamptons of the Caribbean’ as they have an exceptionally high level of security due to the large number of sporting stars, politicians and celebrities who own properties or holiday here – Bill Clinton, Jennifer Lopez, the Kardashians, Kobe Bryant and many more… "
"This is a huge estate with 2,000 holiday homes and 200 of these are available to rent so we had a look at some of them and feel that be ideal for those who want their own place with access to the beach club, the three golf courses and a large number of dining options."
"The resort has an amphitheatre that can hold 8,000 people so they have concerts and shows throughout the year and this is right next to Chavón village, a Mediterranean style village which is very charming and has a number of bars and restaurants. The village is stunningly perched high up overlooking the river and is a great place to go up to either by buggy or shuttle for dinner."
"I have to say the buggies are great and something different to anything I have stayed in before. Before we came we were unsure of the logistics of staying in such a vast estate that everyone gets a buggy to get them around the resort and there are also shuttles from hotel to the village, down to the marina and to the beach club."
There is a marina which is a short golf buggy ride away from the hotel which again has a number of wonderful restaurants with views around the marina of luxurious motor cruisers and yachts. A number of the restaurants in the village and the marina that are included in the all-inclusive package that we provide."
"At the beach, you have two food trucks, a juice bar and alcohol bar to use as part of the all-inclusive deal which is great so you could spend the whole day there."