Casa De Campo Dominican Republic All Inclusive Golfing Holiday
Experience unlimited golf on 3 championship courses with this 12 night All Inclusive golfing holiday to the Dominican Republic at Casa De Campo.
This stunning 7,000-acre resort in La Romana in the Dominican Republic features impressive hotel rooms and suites, as well as spectacular villas with private pools in lavish settings – ideal for group gatherings and celebrations.
All hotel and villa guests can explore the lush, tropical grounds on personal, complimentary golf carts included with their stay. And just beyond the shores, the secluded Catalina and Saona Islands await with even more hidden beaches and lush surroundings to discover.
Click here for more information about the resort’s restaurants and here for details on the rooms. The details of what is included in all-inclusive can change so please request up to date information on booking.
All Inclusive Details:
- Full American breakfast, snack, lunch and dinner at Resort restaurants or room service with applicable delivery extra charge. Minitas Beach Club restaurant not included.
- Unlimited drinks at Resort restaurants, bars, lounges and Oasis golf course cart (bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, speciality cognacs and premium brand liqueurs are NOT included)
- Unlimited horseback riding, use of the fitness centre, tennis courses and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach
- One round of ¨Skeet / Trap¨ shooting per adult during stay. Shooting feature is NOT included for children
- Children three years old and under are free. Children’s rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programs.
- Complimentary 4-passenger personal golf cart
- Unused Packaged features are non-refundable. Sports lessons are NOT included.
- MINITAS Beach Club restaurant can be used for Lunch or Dinner for a surcharge fee of US$38 per person per meal, inclusive of 18% of tax and 10% of service charge. Surcharge fee is non-commissionable, to be paid by the guest at the restaurant. Inclusions: Appetizer, main course, dessert and drinks by the glass.
Please note: A caddy is compulsory on the Teeth of the Dog golf course & will cost $25