Half Moon, Jamaica Golf Holiday
Stay at the iconic Half Moon Jamaica for a luxury Caribbean retreat and play 4 rounds on the award-winning Half Moon golf club
- Direct Flights from Gatwick with Virgin (please enquire for other airlines & departure points)
- 7 nights in a Deluxe Room on B&B basis
- Return airport transfers
- 4 rounds of golf
Included extras at the Half Moon Jamaica
- Wireless internet service in all guest rooms and in public areas throughout the resort
- Use of computer lounge and business centre services
- In-room bottled water replaced daily
- Use of water sports equipment (single & double kayaks, paddle boats and water lilos)
- Use of resort bicycles
- Local telephone calls
- Daily early morning coffee and tea station
- Use of Anancy Children’s Village playground
- Pre-arrival concierge services
- Airport concierge services
- On property shuttle bus service
- Use of Half Moon fitness centre
- Tennis racquets
- 18-hole championship course
- 50% off golf clubs rental
Half Moon Resort
A destination in itself, set on 400 acres of manicured grounds with two miles of beachfront.
Half Moon has individually-appointed rooms, suites and villas, most of which have views of the Caribbean Sea. All guests can enjoy the extensive facilities of this destination, which include the largest award-winning spa oasis in Jamaica, an 18-hole par-72 championship golf course, an equestrian centre with 28 horses and the Sugar Mill, awarded as Jamaica’s best restaurant.
Enjoy the luxury of space and tranquility on offer at Half Moon Golf Resort. Imagine your first morning taking in the panoramic view of the horizon, and watching the sunrise.
Whether you choose to lounge on the beach, play a round tennis or golf, visit a local art gallery, or go horse riding along the beach, your days at Half Moon are yours to spend in any way you wish.
Melia Grand Hermitage
Some oTher Hotel
With Hotel Info