Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa, Mauritius Golfing Holiday
Heritage Le Telfair offers five star luxury in a beach location plus free green fees at the 18-hole championship golf course
- Flights from the UK
- Private airport transfers
- Staying for 12 nights in Heritage Le Telfair Golf Resort & Spa based on Half Board
- Unlimited golf
- All Inclusive Gourmet Bliss Supplement from £75pp per day
“Gourmet Bliss Package”
- Breakfast at Telfair’s main restaurant, Annabella
- Lunch in the following restaurants as per the operating schedule: Ginja, Le Palmier, Cavendish & ‘’La Plage’’at Heritage Le Telfair. Infinity Blue, Savana & Amafrooty at Heritage Awali, Heritage C beach Club &Heritage Golf Club
- Cakes and pancakes at the Cavendish bar + the ‘’Kiosque’’ Gourmand (ice cream and sweet treats) (15h to 17h)
- Dinner in the following restaurants as per the operating schedule: Annabella, Ginja, Le Palmier at Heritage Le Telfair. Infinity Blue, Savana, Kuzini & Zafarani (adults only) at Heritage Awali, Heritage Le Chateau & Heritage C Beach Club.
- Local & imported drinks, beers, soft drinks, juices & selected house wines, unlimited selected champagne by the glass in all bars/restaurants within Domaine de Bel Ombre from 11h00 to 23h00.
- Beach & poolside service at Heritage Le Telfair.
- 24 hours room service available for selected food items only. No tray charge applicable.
- Minibar (stocked with soft drinks, local beers, water, fruit juices, wine, chocolate bars and snacks) – replenished daily.
- Picnic basket for lunch (when going on an excursion). To be booked at Guest relations counter 24 hrs prior
Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort, Mauritius is in a tasteful French colonial style, the ambience is classic and charming, with floor to ceiling French windows opening onto verandas with beautiful views of the surroundings. If lying between an immaculate beach and eighteen-hole Heritage Golf Course at the foot of a mountain were not enough golfers enjoy free green fees. In our opinion this is a superb resort, ideal for honeymooners, golfers and families.
The outstanding feature of all the rooms at Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort is that they are designed for those that delight in detail and who want to luxuriate in the peace, space and harmony of a gentler, more leisurely age. Wood panelled walls, intricate ceiling wainscoting, highly polished wooden floors, ceiling fans, gleaming brass lamps, marble, cool to the touch, high quality ceramics and mosaics. All do their part to create an environment where you’ll want to linger. The mood is extended to a generously proportioned and stylistically authentic 19th century bathroom, large enough to accommodate a walk-in wardrobe, a dressing table, or in some, a free standing bathtub.
Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort
Mauritius golf holidays at Heritage Le Telfair are ideal for your Mauritius golf travel as it has one of the best courses, Heritage golf course. The resort is in a tasteful French colonial style, the ambiance is classic and charming, with floor to ceiling French windows opening onto verandas with beautiful views of the surroundings. If lying between an immaculate beach and eighteen-hole Heritage golf course at the foot of a mountain were not enough golfers enjoy free green fees. In our opinion Le Telfair Golf Resort Mauritius is a superb resort, ideal for honeymooners, families and not least for those wanting to experience luxury Mauritius golf breaks. Heritage Le Telfair Golf; Spa Resort nestles breathtakingly between the dreamy turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean and the lush green slopes of the new 18 hole championship golf course at the foot of the Plaine Champagne mountain.