Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa, Mauritius Golfing Holiday
Heritage Le Telfair offers five star luxury in a beach location with access to the 18-hole championship Heritage Golf Course.
Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort, Mauritius is in a tasteful French colonial style, the ambience is classic and charming, with floor to ceiling French windows opening onto verandas with beautiful views of the surroundings. Lay between an immaculate beach and the eighteen-hole Heritage Golf Course at the foot of a mountain. In our opinion, this is a superb resort; ideal for honeymooners, golfers and families.
- Flights from the UK
- Private airport transfers
- Daily Golf
- Staying for 7 nights in Heritage Le Telfair Golf Resort & Spa in a seaview room, based on the All Inclusive “Gourmet Bliss Package”
- 6 May – 15 Sept
“Gourmet Bliss Package”
- Breakfast at Telfair’s main restaurant, Annabella
- Lunch in the following restaurants as per the operating schedule: Ginja, Le Palmier, Cavendish & ‘’La Plage’’at Heritage Le Telfair. Infinity Blue, Savana & Amafrooty at Heritage Awali, Heritage C beach Club &Heritage Golf Club
- Cakes and pancakes at the Cavendish bar + the ‘’Kiosque’’ Gourmand (ice cream and sweet treats) (15h to 17h)
- Dinner in the following restaurants as per the operating schedule: Annabella, Ginja, Le Palmier at Heritage Le Telfair. Infinity Blue, Savana, Kuzini & Zafarani (adults only) at Heritage Awali, Heritage Le Chateau & Heritage C Beach Club.
- Local & imported drinks, beers, soft drinks, juices & selected house wines, unlimited selected champagne by the glass in all bars/restaurants within Domaine de Bel Ombre from 11h00 to 23h00.
- Beach & poolside service at Heritage Le Telfair.
- 24 hours room service available for selected food items only. No tray charge applicable.
- Minibar (stocked with soft drinks, local beers, water, fruit juices, wine, chocolate bars and snacks) – replenished daily.
- Picnic basket for lunch (when going on an excursion). To be booked at Guest relations counter 24 hrs prior
Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort
The resort is in a tasteful French colonial style, the ambience is classic and charming, with floor to ceiling French windows opening onto verandas with beautiful views of the surroundings.
In our opinion, Le Telfair Golf Resort Mauritius is a superb resort, ideal for honeymooners, families and not least for those wanting to experience luxury Mauritius golf breaks.
Heritage Le Telfair Golf; Spa Resort nestles breathtakingly between the dreamy turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean and the lush green slopes of the new 18 hole championship golf course at the foot of the Plaine Champagne mountain.
*Please note: From Feb 2019 golfers will be charged approx. £13 (Oct-April) and £9 (May to Sept) for 18 holes and this will be payable at the golf course. If you are on the Gourmet Bliss All Inclusive package you will get free daily green fees and buggies.