Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa, Mauritius Golfing Holiday
Heritage Le Telfair offers five star luxury in a beach location plus free green fees at the 18-hole championship golf course
- Flights from the UK
- Private airport transfers
- Staying for 12 nights in Heritage Le Telfair Golf Resort & Spa based on Half Board
- Unlimited golf
- All Inclusive Gourmet Bliss Supplement from £75pp per day
“Gourmet Bliss Package”
- Breakfast at Telfair’s main restaurant, Annabella
- Lunch* at Le Palmier, Golf Club or C-Beach Club.
- Cakes and pancakes at the Cavendish bar (15h to 17h)
- Dinner around Domaine de Bel Ombre restaurants, 6 in total.
- Local & imported drinks, beers, soft drinks, juices & selected house wines, unlimited selected champagne by the glass in all bars/restaurants within Domaine de Bel Ombre from 11h00 to 23h00.
- Beach & poolside service at Heritage Le Telfair.
- Room service (tray charge applies).
- Mini bar (stocked with soft drinks, local beers and water) – replenished daily.
- Picnic basket for lunch (when going on excursion).
Book now and enjoy an exclusive upgrade:
- Enjoy a guaranteed room upgrade
- 100 free practice balls
- Dinner for 2 at Ginja restaurant
Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort, Mauritius is in a tasteful French colonial style, the ambience is classic and charming, with floor to ceiling French windows opening onto verandas with beautiful views of the surroundings. If lying between an immaculate beach and eighteen-hole Heritage Golf Course at the foot of a mountain were not enough golfers enjoy free green fees. In our opinion this is a superb resort, ideal for honeymooners, golfers and families.
The outstanding feature of all the rooms at Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort is that they are designed for those that delight in detail and who want to luxuriate in the peace, space and harmony of a gentler, more leisurely age. Wood panelled walls, intricate ceiling wainscoting, highly polished wooden floors, ceiling fans, gleaming brass lamps, marble, cool to the touch, high quality ceramics and mosaics. All do their part to create an environment where you’ll want to linger. The mood is extended to a generously proportioned and stylistically authentic 19th century bathroom, large enough to accommodate a walk-in wardrobe, a dressing table, or in some, a free standing bathtub.
Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort
Mauritius golf holidays at Heritage Le Telfair are ideal for your Mauritius golf travel as it has one of the best courses, Heritage golf course. The resort is in a tasteful French colonial style, the ambiance is classic and charming, with floor to ceiling French windows opening onto verandas with beautiful views of the surroundings. If lying between an immaculate beach and eighteen-hole Heritage golf course at the foot of a mountain were not enough golfers enjoy free green fees. In our opinion Le Telfair Golf Resort Mauritius is a superb resort, ideal for honeymooners, families and not least for those wanting to experience luxury Mauritius golf breaks. Important Note:The Heritage Golf Club is hosting the AfrAsia Bank Mauritius Open from 30th November to 3rd December 2017. No golf carts will be allowed on the course between the 20th and 25th November 2017. Golfers are welcome to walk the course during this period and may make use of trolleys. As from 26th November 2017, there will be no access to the golf course. Please note the Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort is not available for the tournament's duration of 30th November to 2nd December 2017 inclusive.The Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort is available for booking however the Heritage Golf Club will be unavailable at this time. Golf can be facilitated through other neighboring courses, provided you pre-book your preferred tee-offs at time of booking. (Return shuttles will be provided). Heritage Le Telfair Golf; Spa Resort nestles breathtakingly between the dreamy turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean and the lush green slopes of the new 18 hole championship golf course at the foot of the Plaine Champagne mountain.