Kauai, Hawaii & San Francisco Golf Holiday
Spend 7 nights in Kauai, Hawaii & play 5 rounds of golf. Then spend 3 days of leisure in San Francisco on this USA golf holiday
- Flights from the U.K.
- Golf & airport transfers
- 7 nights at Grand Hyatt Kauai
- 3 nights in Fairmont San Francisco
- Daily Breakfast
- 5 Rounds of golf
You will play a round at:
- Princeville Makai GC
- Ocean Course at Hokuala
- Poipu Bay GC
- Wailua GC
- Puakea GC
Day by Day itinerary
Day 1 – Arrival in Hawaii
- Following arrival, you will Check-in at Grand Hyatt Kauai Golf Resort & Spa
Day 2 – Tee-off at Poipu Bay Golf Club
- Home of the PGA Grand Slam of Golf from 1994 – 2006, Poipu Bay Resort Golf Course is backed by lush emerald mountains and sculpted from a rolling plateau eight stories above the Pacific Ocean.
- You may even see rare Hawaiian Monk Seals, native Nene Geese, Green Sea Turtles or Humpback Whales.
Day 3 – Play the Ocean Course at Hokuala
- Following another delicious breakfast, you will take on the longest stretch of continuous ocean holes of any course in Hawaii at Hokuala Ocean Course.
- Carefully secluded in the southwest corner of the island of Kauai, the fairways weave through mango and guava tree forests, along imposing ocean cliffs and over promontories high above the harbor.
Day 4 – Experience the fantastic Princeville Makai Golf Course
- Here you will find an abundance of scenic views of towering mountains, Bali Hai and world-famous Hanalei Bay where you will take in the power of the breaking surf below the cliffs.
- Upon return to the Grand Hyatt Kauai resort, why not wind down from your adventure at the 24 hour Anara Spa fitness center.
Day 5 – Explore the spectacular island of Kauai from the sky
- On-board this thrilling 70-minute flight, you have the option to soak up breathtaking views of natural attractions like Waimea Canyon, Opaekaa Falls, the rugged Na Pa Coast, and Mt Waialeale — the wettest spot on earth.
Day 6 – Play Wailua Seaside Golf Course
- Wailua Golf Course offers classic, golden-era seaside golf with multiple ocean holes just a few steps from the Pacific Ocean.
- Back at the Grand Hyatt Kauai resort, why not enjoy complimentary yoga classes, tennis, a bike ride or entertainment and hula at the Seaview Terrace.
Day 7 – Tee-it up on Puakea Golf Course
- Lying at the base of the towering Mount Haupu. Puakea treats golfers to the stunning island beauty as they play through deep ravines, crossing mountain fed streams and revealing views of the Pacific Ocean.
Day 8 – San Francisco
- Have your final breakfast in Hawaii before being transferred to the airport.
- Catch a flight to San Francisco where you will be transferred to your next accomodation.
- Check in at Fairmont San Francisco where you will stay for the remainder of the trip.
Day 9 & 10 – Leisure
- Spend the next 2 days exploring the beautiful city of San Francisco.
Day 11 – Home time
- After breakfast, check out from Fairmont San Francisco
- Transfer to the airport & catch your flight home