Magical Kenya Open Nairobi, Mombasa Golf & Beach Holiday
The Magical Kenya Open - an enchanting tournament & golf holiday experience
We started selling golf to Zimbabwe and 25 years later we are back in Africa adding Kenya to our luxury golf holiday destinations. Offering a diverse mix of African culture and hospitality, great golf courses, iconic game reserves and beautiful beach resorts Kenya has it all.
The first of our new Kenya offerings is this Magical Kenya Open holiday. Play golf as well as watch the final two days of the newest European Tour event. Some great names are on the trophy including Seve Ballesteros, Ian Woosnam, Ken Brown, Edoardo Molinari, Christy O’Connor Jnr and Trevor Immelman. After the golf in Nairobi you can relax on the beach at a beautiful resort on the Indian Ocean.
We will soon be adding a wide range of exciting Kenyan itineraries and will advise you once they are up on our website.
Golf Package Includes:
- Return UK Flights & Airport Transfers
- 5 Nights B&B at the Trademark Hotel, Nairobi
- A 2 day pass to the Magical Kenya Open, for the final two exciting days of the event
- Return Transfers to the Open at Karen Country Club
- 7 Nights Half Board in Sun Africa Beach Resort, Mombasa
- 6 Rounds of Golf including return transfers
- 11-23 March 2020
- From £3,265pp
You will play at:
Windsor Golf Hotel & Country Club
Muthaiga Golf Club
Sigona Golf Club
Nyali Golf Club
The Baobab Course at Vipingo Ridge (x2)