Mexico Mixed Pairs
Join our PGA Golf Pro Nico Els in Mexico for this amazing chance to stay in all inclusive accommodation whilst playing tournament golf on world class courses.
- Flights with Virgin Atlantic departing from London Gatwick (other airlines available)
- Private return transfers
- 10 nights All Inclusive staying at Moon Palace Golf Resort & Spa.
- Staying in a Superior Ocean Front Room
- 5 Competition Rounds Inc. Complimentary Buggy use
- Unlimited golf on all other days (Buggy charges apply -$38pp)
- 4 group dinners Inc. Prize Giving Dinner on final evening
- Accompanied by PGA Golf Pro Nico Els
- Golf Tuition whilst in resort.
- Departing 25th February 2017
This event allows you to combine your own private holiday with the enjoyment of friendly, organised competitions and the company of like-minded golfers during our group dinners. The ten-night holiday includes unlimited golf with five organised competitions and four group dinners, leaving plenty of time to explore Cancun and surrounding areas, take advantage of the resorts many facilities, or simply relax on the beach.
At Moon Palace you’ll find a simple elegance and hospitality from our staff that permeates everything during your stay with us. Have fun at 27-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course, enjoy treatments in the luxurious Spa, party at NOIR Nightclub, and try your surfing skills with the Flow rider. We also have a Wired Teens Lounge, Sky Bar and a Playroom.
Moon Palace All Inclusive
For a wonderful Mexico golf holiday in Cancun, nestled between a long white sand beach and tropical foliage Moon Palace is a large resort with excellent golf on site. Rooms are spacious and all have double jacuzzi baths! What more could you want from your Mexico golf holiday? This is the perfect location for your Mexico golf break, let our Mexico golf expert Gerard lend you his first hand experience to tailor a Mexico golf holiday to suit your every need, he will ensure your Cancun golf travel will be out of this world. Moon Palace Cancun Mexico You'll be spoilt for choice when it comes to your dining options with 15 restaurants including Mexican, Italian, Caribbean and Oriental to choose from. There are floor shows every evening and with a lively disco picking up the beat until the early hours. Moon Palace Cancun Mexico