Secrets The Vine, Mexico Honeymoon
Secrets The Vine, Cancun is exclusive to adults offering All Inclusive promising a rich and relaxing experience.
- Direct flights from Gatwick with British Airways (please enquire for other airlines or departure points)
- Private car return transfer
- Staying for 10 nights in a Deluxe Ocean View room on All-Inclusive
- Valid selected dates August & September 2018.
Secrets The Vine Cancun, the first Secrets Resort & Spa in Cancun, offering adults an Unlimited-Luxury® experience surrounded by crystal-clear views of the Caribbean Sea and powder-white beach.
This brand-new resort promises guests a rich and relaxing experience celebrating fine wine, in both its design and menu offerings, with a wine wall, sommelier-led winetastings and unique wine wall, housing over 3000 varieties of fine wine.
Each of the spacious guestrooms will be finely-appointed with contemporary décor and chic lighting offering 24-hour room service, daily refreshed mini bar, a private balcony and satellite television. The 12,580 square foot Spa features cave-like structures and open water pools, inspired by natural cenotes to create a tranquil and rejuvenating spa experience.
Unlimited-Luxury All Inclusive
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks.
- Unlimited fruit juices & soft drinks
- Unlimited premium beer & top self spirits
- In-suite mini-bar refreshed daily
- Variety of daytime activities including certain water and land activities.
- Nightly themed parties & live entertainment.
- Fresh fruit & sparkling wine.
- 15% off spa treatments
- Breakfast in bed one morning
Secrets The Vine Cancun
A golf holiday in Mexico at Secrets The Vine Cancun, the first Secrets Resort & Spa in Cancun, offers an Unlimited-Luxury experience surrounded by crystal-clear views of the Caribbean Sea and powder-white beaches. Guests can turn this into a dream Mexico golf holiday as they can avail of golf at the fantastic Playa Mujeres Golf Course. Our resident Mexico expert Jean can tailor a fantastic Mexico golf break to suit your every need. Cancun is ideal for a Mexican golf holiday as there are numerous flights from the UK with Virgin and British Airways. This brand-new resort promises guests a rich and relaxing experience celebrating fine wine, in both its design and menu offerings, with a wine wall, sommelier-led wine tastings and unique wine wall, housing over 3000 varieties of fine wine.
Melia Grand Hermitage
Some oTher Hotel
With Hotel Info