South Africa Escorted Golf Tour 2022 (Cape Town & George)
Enjoy friendly competition and great food with our PGA Golf Pro Jacques Gous as he hosts our 2022 South Africa Escorted Tour.
Escorted Tour: 4th to 16th December 2022
This tour is suitable for single travellers, couples or groups of golfers.
- 10 nights B&B
- 4 nights The Commodore Hotel
- 6 nights at Protea Hotel King George
- 6 rounds of golf
- 5 meals included
- Full transport throughout tour
- Golf tuition with Jacques Gous PGA Pro
- Optional excursions
- Flights from London and Internal flights
South Africa Escorted Tour will be hosted by PGA professional Jacques Gous for 2022!
Our PGA Golf Pro Jacques Gous is hosting our 2022 Mauritius Escorted Tour. Meet old friends and make new ones as you enjoy great food, drinks and golf whilst enjoying the paradise waters of the Indian Ocean. Jacques will be providing one-to-one golf tuition throughout the tournament to help you improve your game and there are some great prizes up for grabs!
Our Escorted Tours have been going on for over 20 years, getting more popular each year. If you want to combine your own private holiday with the enjoyment of friendly, organised golf competitions and the company of like-minded golfers this is the perfect choice for you…
- Flights with British Airways including 23kg luggage plus golf clubs
- 4 nights in Cape Town staying at The Commodore Hotel
- 6 nights at the Protea Hotel King George
- 6 rounds of golf – Clovelly GC, Steenberg GC, George GC, Pinnacle Point, Fancourt and Simola GC
- All transport for entire journey
- Golf tuition with Jacques Gous
- Optional Excursions are available such as Bush Safari and WIne Tasting
- 5 meals are included
- This tour runs from the 4th to 16th December 2022
There are many reasons why Cape Town is regularly selected as one of the top tourist destinations in the world for location, sightseeing and dining. Experience an amazing South Africa golf holidays in Cape Town while staying in this stylish and elegant setting.
Located adjacent to the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, The Commodore Hotel provides sweeping views of Table Mountain, Cape Town Harbour and Robben Island. With the close golf courses of Clovelly, Royal Cape and Steenberg, The Commodore is the perfect hotel for golf holidays in South Africa.
Enjoy The Clipper, the Commodore Hotel restaurant which is strongly influenced by a nautical theme. Upon entering the lounge area, you are greeted by a fireplace and warm wooden furnishings. Scale models of ships, as well as artwork, remind patrons of these glorious vessels that once sailed the oceans. By using the finest and freshest ingredients, the hotel chef proudly create unique dishes with a global influence that will exceed your expectations.
Stylish living, quality service and a tranquil setting have ensured that guests return year after year, excited to experience all that is a South Africa golf holiday.
Pearl Valley Golf Course
George Golf Club
Pinnacle Point Golf Course
Fancourts Montagu Golf Course
Fancourts Outeniqua Golf Course
Clovelly Golf Course
Steenberg Golf Course
Simola Golf Course