The Players Championship 2020 Golf Tour
Attend The Players Championship at TPC Sawgrass whilst playing 4 rounds of Championship Golf on this Florida, USA golf tour.
The Players Championship is recognized by PGA-TOUR members as their championship tournament. Be in attendance at this amazing event at TPC Sawgrass plus enjoy 4 rounds of Championship Golf on this 7-night golf tour to Florida, USA.
Golf Tour includes:
- Flights from the U.K.
- 7 nights at TRYP Sebastian Hotel St Augustine
- Daily breakfast at the hotel
- 4 rounds of championship golf
- Tickets for The Players Championship at TPC Sawgrass on Friday & Sunday
- Other excursions
You will play a round of golf at:
- Slammer & Squire GC
- St. Johns Golf & Country Club
- The Club at South Hampton
- The King & The Bear GC
Day by Day Itinerary:
Day 1 – Welcome to St Augustine
- Arrival at Orlando, pick-up your rental car and head to St. Augustine, America’s oldest city, which is an easy 2 hours’ drive on the highway.
- Check in at the popular TRYP Sebastian Hotel St Augustine, close to the Old Town with numerous restaurants, cafés, shops and pubs.
Day 2 – Hall of Fame Challenge / Golf at Slammer & Squire
- Breakfast at hotel and drive to the World Golf Village
- Get together at Slammer & Squire Driving Range to kick off the 9th International PLAYERS Week with The Hall of Fame Challenge; a closest-to-the-pin contest conducted at the Hall of Fame’s outdoor Challenge Hole, where golfers can compete to win prizes. The Challenge Hole is a 132-yard island green similar to the 17th hole at TPC Sawgrass.
- Play your first round of golf at the Slammer & Squire Golf Course which is located in the heart of the World Golf Village and is one of St. Augustine Florida’s favourite golf courses.
Day 3 – “Cut Day” at The Players Championship
- Breakfast at hotel and drive to the TPC Sawgrass Stadium Course to enjoy the “Cut Day” at The Players Championship!
- Walk with Tiger, Rory, Dustin, Rickie, Adam & Co and enjoy the amazing atmosphere of this special PGA Tour tournament! Watch the best players in the world challenge Hole 17!
Day 4 – World Golf Hall of Fame / Golf at St. Johns Golf & Country Club
- Breakfast at hotel and visit the World Golf Hall of Fame at the World Golf Village.
- Play your second round of golf at St. Johns Golf & Country Club; this 18-hole Clyde Johnston-designed course is the community’s centrepiece with just the right amount of challenge for novice and avid golfers alike.
- After golf enjoy great shopping opportunities at the Premium Outlet Malls of St. Augustine on either side of the I-95 highway.
Day 5 – Final day of The Players Championship
- Breakfast at hotel before enjoying the Final day of The Players Championsip.
- Watch the victory ceremony in the beautiful setting of this world-famous course with the impressive clubhouse as a fantastic backdrop.
Day 6 – Golf at The Club at South Hampton
- After breakfast, head for your third round of golf at the Golf Club at South Hampton – a Mark McCumber masterpiece in Northeast Florida.
- With 16 large lakes, over 60 contoured bunkers, towering pine and oak trees, this par 72 will be a challenge for any skill level. McCumber’s intent when designing the Golf Club at South Hampton was to present every golfer the appropriate risk, offering encouragement to the novice while still challenging the experienced player.
Day 7 – Tee-it up on the famed King & Bear Golf Course
- There is no better way to end this unique week than by playing the famed King & The Bear Golf Course – the only course in the world co-designed by Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Palmer.
- The two golf legends have collaborated on a truly remarkable course of unparalleled beauty, challenge, and design. Each hole contains characteristics of both players to create a unique golf course.
Day 8 – Check-out and departure
- After breakfast, check out from TRYP Sebastian Hotel and drive to the airport to catch your flight home.