The Westin Kierland Resort, Arizona USA Golf Holiday
This inspiring retreat, located in the heart of “new” Scottsdale, will fill you with a sense of old Arizona with a fresh, modern destination
- Seven nights at The Westin Kierland Resort, based on two sharing a standard room, room only Four rounds of golf, including shared cart. One round at each of:
- TPC Scottsdale Stadium Course – A fore caddie is included, the recommended gratuity is $25 per player payable locally to the caddie
- Grayhawk Golf Club (Raptor or Talon Course) o We-Ko-Pa Golf Club (Cholla or Saguaro Course)
- Kierland Golf Club (27 holes)
- Hertz fully inclusive full size rental car, based on two sharing
Experience the “Scottish Pipes at Sunset” where guests are encouraged to gather around the fire pit at the Resort’s Dreamweaver’s Canyon to enjoy the haunting sounds of the Scottish Bagpipes played by Master Bagpiper Michael McClanathan. Paying homage to the contributions made by Scottish immigrants to the development of Arizona’s railroads, mines and towns.
A private balcony or terrace is available with every room, some offering magnificent views of the lush golf course and sweeping mountain range. All guest rooms are non-smoking in the Scottsdale hotel.
TPC Scottsdale – Stadium Course
Grayhawk Golf Club – Raptor
Grayhawk Golf Club – Talon
We-Ko-Pa Golf Club – Cholla Course
We-Ko-Pa Golf Club – Saguaro Course
Westin Kierland Golf Club