WM Phoenix Open Golf Tour 2020
Attend The Waste Management Phoenix Open at TPC Scottsdale whilst playing 4 rounds of championship golf on this Arizona, USA golf tour.
With the 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open underway, we have been inspired to put together a great itinerary for you for you to attend “The People’s Open” next year and play some fantastic golf courses while you’re there.
This Golf Tour Includes
- 7 nights at The We-Ko-Pa resort staying in a King or Double room
- Daily breakfast
- 4 Rounds of golf on top ranked courses
- Buggies or speedcarts
- Ground tickets for the Friday & Sunday of the WM Phoenix Open
You will play a round of golf on:
- Eagle Mountain GC
- SunRidge GC
- Cholla GC
- Saguaro GC
Day by Day itinerary
Day 1 – Welcome to Arizona
- Arrive at Phoenix International Airport, pick up your rental car and drive to your excellent accommodation.
- Check in at AAA Four Diamond We-Ko-Pa Resort for 7 nights. Located in the pristine Sonoran Desert, this award-winning resort offers spectacular views of Arizona’s majestic Four Peaks and the iconic Red Mountains alongside the free-flowing Verde River.
Day 2 – A unique Sonoran Desert Golf Experience
- After breakfast, travel to the Eagle Mountain Golf Course which is nestled in the ravines of Arizona’s Mc Dowell Mountains.
- This Scott Miller designed course offers an outstanding golf experience as it harmonises with the surrounding nature, winding through natural box canyons, rolling hills and lush desert valleys.
Day 3 – WM Phoenix Open Cut Day
- Breakfast at hotel and drive to the TPC Scottsdale Stadium Course to enjoy the “Cut Day” at the Waste Management Phoenix Open.
- Bask in the amazing atmosphere of the legendary and best-attended golf tournament in the world.
Day 4 – Play the Cholla Course
- The Cholla Golf Course offers a dramatic test of golf that plays through shady arroyos, over desert ridges and amid some of the most picturesque Sonoran Desert on the planet.
- Cholla is widely considered as one of the most pristine desert golf experiences in the Southwest with no homes or other development to spoil the sweeping views of the nearby river valleys.
Day 5 – WM Phoenix Open Final Day
- Attend the final day of the legendary Waste Management Phoenix Open.
- In the evening attend the Super Bowl Party.
Day 6 – Golf at the award-winning Saguaro Course
- Enjoy a round of golf at the Saguaro Golf Course.
- Bill Coore and Ben Crenshaw teamed up to design and build this fantastic course that combines distinctive desert-golf traits with the timeless traditions of golf course design.
Day 7 – Tee it up on the Sun Ridge Canyon Golf Course
- Play the final round of the trip at Sun Ridge Canyon Golf Course.
- This unique Keith Foster designed golf course gradually decends on the way out before doubling back to climb up the slope on the way in.
Day 8 – Home time
- Breakfast and check out from the We-Ko-Pa Resort.
- Drive to Phoenix International Airport to catch your flight home.