Constance Belle Mare Plage
12 nights from £1,975 ppMauritius golf holiday - Free golf on 2 18-hole courses, choice of Half Board, Full Board and All Inclusive.
Cristal All Inclusive Package
Valid all year round
The Cristal All Inclusive at Constance Belle Mare Plage includes free golf buggies on both courses, lunch at both Deer Hunter and Le Swing, complimentary WIFI in all rooms plus much more.....for full details of the All Inclusive package see below
The Constance Belle Mare Plage Hotel offers two different styles of accommodation, all designed to suit the needs of the discerning client. The hotel rooms and suites are comfortably furnished in a modern wood & marble style, featuring a terrace/balcony, bathroom and a sitting area.
Or you can opt for a Private Deluxe Villa with your own private heated swimming pool, whilst you can enjoy privacy you will have full access to all services and facilities of the resort.
All rooms and suites are comfortably furnished in a modern wood & marble style, featuring a terrace or balcony, bathroom, a sitting area, air conditioning, comprising separate shower/bath/wc, double vanities, hair-dryer, TV (with DVD -Villas only), Satellite TV channels, music channels, (play-station II for rental - Villas only), free high speed ADSL internet connection, minibar, individual safe, 24 hr room service, tea and coffee facilities in Junior suites.
Free Sports & Leisure Facilities
- Water skiing
- Glass bottom boat trips
- Sailing (Lasers)
- Wind surfing
- Mini Golf
- Table Tennis
- French Bowlng
- Beach Volley ball
Spa: Shisheido Pavilion
True beauty comes from a harmony between body and mind. The Shiseido Pavilion is a haven of beauty and relaxation for body and mind. The body's energy plays an important role in our well-being and in the art of relaxation. This energy is called Qi. Shisheido's Qi Method and products help you control and rebalance the energy that circulates throughout your body to achieve total relaxation and enhance your skin's radiance.
Constance Kids Club
The Constance Kids Club is open from 9am to 9pm for children aged from 4 to 12 years. It comprises of a game room, a playground and a private pool. Indoor and outdoor activities are organized daily under supervision. Lunch at La Kaze and dinner in buffet style is available for children. Babysitting facilities are available on request (payable). There are special evenings for teenagers.
92 PRESTIGE ROOMS (45 sq. m)
Distributed in 3 levels (Ground Floor, First Floor and Second Floor), the 92 sea facing prestige rooms are located on the south wing of the resort. Each room has access to a private balcony and some directly overlook the swimming pool. Its area provides enough comfortable space to accommodate a maximum of 3 persons. Interconnecting prestige rooms are available for families.
137 JUNIOR SUITES (68 sq. m)
The 137 newly built Junior Suites (41 Beachfront & 96 Seaview) are nestled in the north wing of the Resort. Its bedroom with its exclusive decor provides a unique accommodation experience. A private and furnished balcony or terrace will tend to retain you in your suite. Ground floor and first floor inter leading Junior Suites are available.
6 DELUXE SUITES (96 sq. m)
Our 6 ocean view Deluxe Suites are all located in the south wing. Every Deluxe Suite has a separate living room and has an optional feature of being connected to a Prestige room, ideal for families.
1 PRESIDENTIAL VILLA - (650 m2 - sea view - 3 bedrooms, separate living room, private pool and garden)
Directly located on the beach, with private access, the villa comprises of 3 bedrooms, a spacious living/ dining area, terrace and private heated pool with a deck and a pavilion overlooking the pool and the sea. Fully equipped kitchen exclusively for the villa. Wii, in the living room.
The bedrooms comprise of en-suite bathrooms with shower/bath/WC and double vanities, and are equipped with satellite TV/DVD & CD player.
Two bedrooms are located on the ground floor of which one has a large separate sitting area with pool/ sea view; one bedroom on the first floor.
CRISTAL ALL INCLUSIVE PLAN
Cristal All inclusive package will start at lunch time 12h00 on day of arrival and will finish after lunch 15h00 on day of departure and includes:
- At the main bar: unlimited access to cocktails & Constance signature drinks menu, premium branded spirits, beers, soft drinks, hot beverages and more… (until 00h30)
- In all our restaurants: selected menu of sparkling wines, international wine list (many directly imported from small wineries around the world), premium branded spirits and hot beverages
- Above beverages are also valid on both golf courses “Legend” and “Links”, around the pools and on the beach
- In your mini-bar: wine, beers, soft drinks, water and confectionary (refilled once on a daily basis)
- Choice of 2 restaurants: Citronnelle (main buffet) or at Deer Hunter (continental breakfast)
- or breakfast pack (continental takeaway, order to be placed 24 hours in advance)
- Choice of 3 restaurants: La Kaze (buffet) or Deer Hunter (special lunch menu) or Swing
- or any other “A la carte” restaurants with a lunch food credit of Rs 550 inc. vat per person, per day
- At La Kaze beach restaurant (between 16h00 and 17h30)
- Choice of 2 restaurants: La Citronnelle (main buffet) or Deer Hunter (daily Island style menu)
- or any other “A la carte” restaurants with a dinner food credit of Rs 1090 inc. vat per person, per day
In all restaurants and bars, including golf courses, pools and beach areas.
- A discount of 35% is given on super premium wines not included on the Cristal Package list
- One 3-courses dinner once per stay of 7 nights at our “A la Carte” restaurants La Spiaggia or Blue Penny Café. (Selected wine and beverages, food supplements applicable on expensive food)
- Two championship 18-hole golf courses designed specifically to host international tournaments, free green fees and golf cart on the two golf courses
- Birthday and wedding cakes (when known in advance).
- Daily supply of 1 large bottle of Constance Belle Mare Plage water in the rooms.
- Snorkeling equipment for each guest at the boat house
- Glass bottom boat excursion available from the boat house.
- Guided snorkeling excursions to book 24h before through the boat house.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access in all rooms plus direct complimentary access to Internet through our in-room TV.
- IPod docking stations in rooms played through the television system available upon request.
- Free Wi-Fi at the Bar and most of the public areas.
- Fitness center, all indoor games, all non-motorized water-sports and motorized water-sports (as per the fact sheet) - (excluding lessons).
- Live entertainment every day in our main bar.
- Traditional Sega dance evening once per week in main bar or on main beach.
- Hospitality lounge with showers and relaxation area available on the resort for early check-ins and late departures.
- Special beach dinners, culinary classes or any special theme evening in our “A la Carte” restaurant (lobster night, wine & food pairing diner, etc...)
- U Spa treatment and products
- Outside hotel activities
- Diving at Blues Diving Centre
- Any private sports lessons
- Laundry & dry cleaning
- Cigars and cigarettes
- Minibar - items excluded in the selection
SPECIAL RULES & REGULATIONS
- Items with a red dot • on the hotel menus are not part of the Cristal Package and they will be charged to your own room account
- Your package offer is not transferable to another person/ another day
- Only one drink at a time/person, not permitted to accumulate drinks/give them to other guests (otherwise it will be chargeable to your own room)
- For any consumption, you will have a full bill that you need to sign and the check will be discounted according to your package
- Families, guests sharing rooms or travelling as a “party” must always be under the same package conditions, this also stands for children and teenagers
- All drinks and food items are for personal consumption only, and must be ordered one at a time. The drinks and food items may not be shared with a person who has not opted for the all-inclusive package. Any drinks or food items, offered to a non-resident/visitor, will be charged at list prices. No take away orders from restaurants can be made on All Inclusive Package
DRESS CODE FOR ALL RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Breakfast and Lunch: Smart casual (no bikini, men sleeveless T-shirt)
- Cocktail and Dinner: Chic (no short, bermuda, bikini, men sleeveless T-shirt, tongs or slippers)
Any locations/ products/ items mentioned in the Cristal Package are subject to availability / change and the Hotel Management reserves the right to amend any content without further notice.
To book contact Chaka Travel, the experts in golf holidays at Constance Belle Mare Plage resort in Mauritius
Belle Mare Plage The Links
The two championship golf courses, The Legend & The Links are of international standard. Each 18 holes is a real challenge for professional and amateurs alike, recognised by the PGA and various other federations, these courses were conceived to annually host a number of international competitions including the Mauritius Open.
Opened in 2002 Constance Belle Mare Plage's second championship golf course within the resort. Designed by Rodney Wright and Peter Allis Challenging 18 hole golf course equipped with a practice fairway built according to USPGA specifications own Golf Academy with professional and qualified golf instructors coaching sessions available both individually and in group, free green fee for guest staying in Constance hotels.
"A friendlier course well I use the word “lightly” as doesn’t have the same amount of water in play but can be tricky and especially on the back 9! The course again is very well set up with more room for error of the tee boxes and which is great for the higher handicapped golfers. Also another difference is I find the greens can be very tricky and also makes you think of every approach shot from the fairways. It again is a lovely course maybe not as scenic as the legends and also not as flat! So always advisable to get a buggy." Stuart Thompson - Chaka Travel Mauritius Golf Specialist
Stuart's favourite hole: 10th
What a way to start the back 9! Tee off from an elevated box with out of bounds on the right and trees on the left it is very tricky drive and also on your second shot you have to content with the lake coming in from the left towards a very tight green!
Mark's favourite hole: 18th
A challenging par 4 that can quickly turn a close game on its head, I speak from experience having had to pay for drinks after putting one in the water. Not a long par 4 but definitely a treacherous one if the winds blowing!
Belle Mare Plage The Legend
Opened in 1994 Constance Belle Mare Plage's first championship golf course set along one of the most beautiful beaches in Mauritius Designed by South African champion Hugh Baiocchi 18 hole championship golf course laid in the heart of an indigenous forest Built according to USPGA specifications & Tif Dwarf grasses for perfection free green fee for guest staying in our hotels.
Teeing off at the par three 17th hole is a feast for the eyes and a test for the nerves. You are playing across the lagoon, but we have found that it is actually not a difficult as the green is fairly large, the sting in the tail is that the green is also tricky and a par score can be hard to achieve if you end up a long way from the hole. The course has a lot of water and thick scrub so take plenty of balls but having played it on many occasions we love this course. This is a walking course and buggies are optional and cost approx. £20 per person. Caddies are also available and cost around £3 to £5 for 18-holes.
"The course itself is a brilliant test of golf as you have to choose your club selection wisely from the tee box as most of the fairways can be a tight and not a big lot of room for error! Also to add to the challenge is “water” on nearly every hole to give it that full championship feel rather than just a holiday golf course that people may think it might be. It’s a fantastic walking course and very scenic with herds of deer quietly wandering the course." Stuart Thompson - Chaka Travel Mauritius Golf Specialist
Stuart's favourite hole: 4th
A fantastic par 5 with a tee shot that you have to work the ball from right to left as you have water on the right and left for the length of the hole, making the first 2 shots a challenge.
Mark's favourite hole: 18th
Having played the iconic 17th you end your round on the superb par 5 18th. Water to the right off the tee box means driving to the left of the fairway and having to lay up, a more aggressive line allows the bigger hitters to attack a larger very well protected green.
Mauritius Mixed Pairs Tournament 2017
Spa in Mauritius at Constance Belle Mare Plage
La Spiaggia Restaurant at Constance Belle Mare Plage in Mauritius
Skyview of Constance Belle Mare Plage
Lakaz Restaurant at Constance Belle Mare Plage
Activities in Mauritius at Constance Belle Mare Plage
Constance Belle Mare Plage - Mauritius
Constance Kids Club in Mauritius - Constance Belle Mare Plage
Indigo Restaurant in Mauritius at Constance Belle Mare Plage
Luxury Golf in Mauritius at Constance Belle Mare Plage
Deer Hunter Restaurant in Mauritius at Constance Belle Mare Plage
La Citronnelle Restaurant in Mauritius at Constance Belle Mare Plage
Blue Penny Cellar at Constance Belle Mare Plage Mauritius
Luxury Villa in Mauritius at Constance Belle Mare Plage
Junior Suite at Constance Belle Mare Plage
Prestige Room at Constance Belle Mare Plage
Mauritius Constance Belle Mare Plage - The Place to be!