Secrets Maroma Beach All Inclusive
The hotel is suite only offering captivating views of the Caribbean or swim up suites and a Jacuzzi in every room. When you eventually tear yourself away from your room you can spoil yourself in the 19 room spa for a complete peaceful experience. For the more active there is no better place to enjoy the assortment of leisure activities this hotel has to offer, activities include two lit tennis courts, archery, yoga, beach and volley ball plus so much more. There is enough entertainment, sightseeing, sports and recreational opportunities you will be spoilt for choice!
From the moment you wake in your sun-soaked suite, your days and nights are filled with nearly endless opportunities. Tennis anyone? Perhaps deep-sea fishing?* Or stargazing and a bonfire show beneath the warm glow of a Caribbean moon. The choices are all yours.
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at nearby Grand Coral Golf Course
- Soak in the sun poolside or on our sugar sand beach
- Work out in our state-of-the-art fitness center
- Take to the sea kayaking, snorkeling, sailing or windsurfing
- Explore the spectacular Caribbean on a scuba diving tour*
- Sit back and enjoy a live show in our open-air theatre
- 13 swimming pools with a total area of 86,000 square feet
- Expansive infinity pool with breathtaking view of the ocean
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Open-air theatre for shows and events
- Lighted tennis courts/tennis clinics
- Ping pong
- 9 hole mini-golf
- Multi purpose court (basketball, volleyball, etc.)
- Beach and pool volleyball
- Cocktail classes
- Dance lessons
- Water aerobics
- Hobie cats
- Golf* (nearby)
- Deep sea fishing*
- Scuba diving*
- Mayan zip lines*
*Additional charges may apply.
Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun offers 412 luxurious guest suites, each featuring a four-poster canopy king-size bed (or two double beds), private terrace or balcony, in-suite Jacuzzi for two, complimentary mini-bar and much more.
Room and Suite amenities
- Private, furnished terrace or balcony
- Four-poster king-size bed or two double beds
- His-and-her armoire
- Jacuzzi for two in every room
- Ceiling fan
- Electronic safety deposit box (laptop size)
- Steamer and clothes rack
- Vanity mirror
- Hair dryer
- Secrets Box for private room service delivery
- 24-hour room service
- Night table with lamp
- 42” satellite TV
- DVD player
- Concierge in every building
- Complimentary mini-bar refreshed daily with soft drinks, bottled water and beer
- Nespresso machine/tea maker
- Alarm clock with iPod® docking station
- Direct dial telephone
- Electric voltage – 120V
- Complimentary Wi-Fi with Unlimited Connectivity
Moon Palace Golf Club
Moon Palace Golf Course includes unlimited golf with food and beverages at the club house. This is a superb 27-hole Jack Nicklaus course with 3 distinctive nines, the Lakes, Jungle and Dunes. The picturesque course has lakes and wetlands as well as plentiful wildlife.
Moon Palace has 27 holes to enjoy and also offers all inclusive at the club house. Golf buggies are compulsory on this course and are approximately $29 per person. Riviera Golf Club has 18 holes and like Moon Palace is designed by Jack Nicklaus. Golf buggies are compulsory on this course and are approximately $29 per person.
Iberostar Cancun Golf Club
Manicured fairways and greens, spectacular scenery, exotic wildlife and our attentive staff await your arrival with traditional Mexican hospitality. Every interest of golf enthusiasts from scratch players to high-handicappers has been provided with care and anticipation.
Cancun Golf Club at Pok Ta Pok
Cancun Golf Club at Pok Ta Pok, designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr. in 1976, is considered a leader in golf in this region. Those who visit Cancun know that playing a round of golf on this course is a must. This course boasts some unequalled qualities, such as the most beautiful view of the Caribbean Sea, landscapes along the Nichupte lagoon and age-old archaeological treasures from the Mayan culture. The course has been extended to a distance of 6,750 yards, the fairways have been narrowed, and with that the degree of difficulty has been increased, in addition to redesigning certain strategic parts of the course.
Riviera Cancun Golf
It is perhaps at the executive golf course at Mayan Resorts Riviera Maya that Nicklaus Design, the world s foremost Golf Course design firm, best captures the innovative and revolutionary essence of the Mayan Palace style. An 18-hole par 54 this 2923-yard long filled with radiant white sand traps, the dark tones of natural stone lining pristine lakes, the deep, lush hue of the greens and the waste bunkers, this course is a garden of delights for golf lovers. An imposing golf course with many surprising features, for example the 276 yard-long 13th hole played into the prevailing wind. The 17th, the courses signature hole, nicknamed Donna-green boasts two bunkers on either side of the green and one more at its center, making it a one-of-a-kind, and notoriously difficult to escape from with a par.