This hotel and spa is the perfect hideaway for lovers. Here time stands still and romance hangs in the air like a heady perfume. This idyllic love nest brings couples closer together on their honeymoon & has the power to fan the flames of l’amour like no other setting.
Virginie Hotel & Spa nestles on a quiet beach characterised by serenity and tranquillity.
Perfect for a wedding or honeymoon, Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel & Spa welcomes you in the most romantic of settings. Happily ensconced in love nest sofas or swinging gently in a double hammock, you can relish the deep calm of this environment and the joy of being together.
- A 3-star-plus hotel with direct access to the beach
- 81 rooms, all with views of the sea
- 2 restaurants (includes a restaurant on the lagoon for a romantic and exclusive dinner) and 2 bars
- 2 swimming pools
- 1 spa with cabins for two
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- Shop selling souvenirs, beach accessories and other items
- Located in the fishing village of Grand Gaube and near the lively coastal village of Grand Baie (free shuttle twice a week)
- A free shuttle service to the village of Grand Bay, twice a week during the day
- A free shuttle service to the village of Grand Bay, twice a week in the evening
- Free access to the main areas and facilities: Veranda Palmar Beach, Veranda Pointe Aux Biches & Veranda Grand Baie
3 wonderful on-site restaurants:
le de France Restaurant
Ile de France is the main restaurant, situated between the swimming pool and the sea and decorated with solid wood furniture. Here you will savour all the richness and variety of Mauritian cuisine, together with our sumptuous international specialities
Saint Géran Restaurant
The beach restaurant Le Saint Géran perches on the end of a jetty like the prow of a boat. In a typical circular structure known as a rondavel, you will delight in a menu which does full honours to the sea. Seafood menu enjoyed on the picturesque jetty.
Poudre d’Or Bar
The Poudre d’Or bar is where the fun-loving crowd gathers. Throughout the day there are guests sipping cocktails by the pool, or downing strong coffee pressed up against the counter or enjoying an after-dinner drink ensconced in large comfortable chairs.
A little love and a lot of spa…
Make the most of the intimate atmosphere of The Seven Colours Wellness Spa by revelling as a couple in moments of pure bliss and relaxation.
The Seven Colours Wellness Spa of Veranda Paul & Virginie hotel welcomes you in a very cosy environment. The atmosphere is peaceful and intimate, perfect for relaxation and above all for treatments intended for couples. The ritual of care for lovers is perfection itself. Everything is harmoniously decorated in a way that provides wonderful memories for newlyweds and couples.
The wellness spa at the hotel:
- Three massage rooms (two for couples)
- A Vichy shower (body treatment, hydro massage)
- Manicure and pedicure
- Open every day from 9.00 in the morning to 8.00 in the evening
- Make your reservations at the reception of the spa
Spa Seven Colours Wellness Lounge
Spa treatments in a peaceful atmosphere at our wellness lounge
Seven Colours Spa & Cosmetics is the only exclusive brand of Mauritian spa products, created especially for our hotel group. All the Veranda Resorts hotels offer their own unique wellness salon, as well as their own line of beauty products made with essential oils that are 100% natural.
- 2 swimming pools
- Glass bottom boat
- Sailing dinghies
- Pedal boat
- Floodlit tennis
- Shuttle to Grand Baie (Twice a week)
- Scuba diving – PADI (a walking distance of 10 minutes from the hotel)
- Fishing al pirogue excursion
- Catamaran excursions
- Golf at the Heritage Golf Club in the south of the island
- Trip in a seaplane
The rooms described as “Comfort” are big enough for couples to have, well, a most comfortable stay with us. Facing slightly north, these rooms command good views of the beach and lagoon.
This category of room comfortably accommodates three people. The bed linen and curtains perfectly blend with the gentle colours of the room producing a feeling of harmony and wellbeing.
All very large, these rooms have generous spaces that are used very judiciously. Facing the garden and the ocean is a terrace framed by a pergola covered in pink bougainvillea.
Veranda Paul and Virginie
Melia Grand Hermitage
Some oTher Hotel
With Hotel Info