- 7 rounds of golf include green fee and caddie
- Twin share golf carts included at all course
- 4 nights’ accommodation in Hanoi
- 1 nights’ accommodation in Halong
- 4 nights’ accommodation in Danang
- 4 nights’ accommodation in Saigon
- All meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Flights with Cathay Pacific (Economy class; upgrade to Business class available on request)
- All airport, land, and golf course transfers
- All transfers by private VIP high top touring van or sedan
- Daily drinking water
- 24/7 golf hotline staffed by knowledgeable service personnel
- Local knowledge, expertise, suggestions, and support throughout trip
- All taxes and compulsory service charges
- Local guided by English speaking guide
- Non-Golfer Reduction - £785
- Full Day Hanoi Sightseeing Tour.
- Full Day Ha Long Bay Tour & Overnight on Cruise.
- Tra Que Village Farming & Vietnamese Cooking Class & Foodie Tour including lunch & dinner.
- Half Day Cu Chi Tunnels by Speedboat & Half Day Saigon City Tour.
Vietnam’s golf courses have been awarded best in the world, and signature courses designed by golf legends Jack Nicklaus, Greg Norman, Nick Faldo and Colin Montgomerie are in play from North to South. Participants will meet and interact with locals proud to introduce you to the many wonders of Vietnam. Visit, golf, and tour the capital Hanoi, iconic Ha Long Bay, the centre of Vietnam golf in Danang, food lovers and UNESCO World Heritage site of Ho An, and finally the bustling economic hub of Ho Chi Minh City.