Terms & Conditions
- Please check that your names are as per your passports and if not please notify us immediately (middle names are not included on tickets).
- Please ensure that you have ten year passports which are valid for 6 months beyond the return date of your holiday.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the correct visa for your holiday. Currently UK and Irish passport holders do not require visas for holidays less than one month long to Mauritius, South Africa, Seychelles, Thailand, Malaysia or Dubai. Please note that visa requirements can change at very short notice.
- Check-in times vary, for long haul flights we generally recommend allowing 3 hours before departure.
- Early morning arrivals and late evening departures may result in rooms not being available on checking in or on the final afternoon. Some hotels provide an arrivals/departures lounge to help cater for this. We can pre-book an early check-in or a late check-out at an additional cost please ask for details.
- Please consult with your GP regarding the latest medical advice regarding your holiday destination.
- If we have requested seats on your behalf please be aware that the airline may change the seating at any time and this is completely out of our control.
- W&N indicates that the seats are window and next. W&A indicates that the seats are window and aisle. A&N indicates that the seats are aisle and next.
- Please note that on Air Mauritius direct flights to and from London include for free golf club carriage up to 20kgs per person. If Air Mauritius try to charge you for golf club carriage please ask to speak to a supervisor and they will sort this out. Golf club carriage is not included for flights via Paris.
- Airline taxes are not within the control of Chaka Travel and are therefore subject to change.
- We will send you your tickets and other travel documentation around two weeks prior to departure.
Booking Terms & Conditions1) Confirmations, amendments and cancellations of bookings must be received by Chaka Travel in writing. Special requests must be in writing and Chaka Travel will make every attempt to meet those requests. All reservations are subject to our cancellation policy. All payments should be made by cheque, electronic or telegraphic bank transfer (TT) unless otherwise agreed by a director of Chaka Travel. For electronic payments advice of payment showing the Chaka Travel SWIFT code and/or IBAN number, with the Invoice number as the reference, is required. 3) Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of changes in government imposed taxes, fuel prices, air fares, hotel charges, tourism levies and/or the introduction of national, regional or local taxes or levies of whatever nature. Prices for the services of sub-contractors/third parties may vary, however such changes will be communicated in writing to the traveller where possible. Payments: 1) Full or part payment of a reservation is due as indicated on your invoice. 2) All payments should be made by cheque, electronic or telegraphic bank transfer (TT) unless otherwise agreed by a director of Chaka Travel. For electronic payments advice of payment with the SWIFT code and/or IBAN number of the transaction is required. 3) All prices are quoted net of any financial transaction charges, bank charges are therefore the responsibility of the traveller. 4) Payment shall be made in all instances in the currency in which the quotation was accepted or in which the invoice is made out.
Insurance:We can assist with arranging this but it is your responsibility to ensure that you are adequately covered. Chaka Travel does carry extensive passenger liability insurance however it is a condition of booking that the traveller has comprehensive travel and medical insurance to cover themselves and any travelling dependants/companions for the duration of their trip. This insurance should include cover in respect of, but not limited to, the following eventualities:
- cancellation and curtailment
- emergency evacuation expenses
- medical expenses
- repatriation expenses
- damage / theft / loss of personal baggage, money and goods
Terms and Conditions Enquiry